The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica MP Chrome w A&A Half Case- $2750

ashwinrao1

Up for your consideration is a Like New Leica MP - Chrome, 0.72x viewfinder, SN 29835**. The only issue that I can see is a slight blemish in the chrome above the right strap lug, but seriously, you'd be hard pressed to tell this from new. The MP comes with original box, strap (unused), certificate of authenticity, packaging, plastic camera wrap, box, and cap. I am also including a Artisan and Artist black leather half case (LMB-M3), which is also in mint condition. Now that I have the M9, I am not using this camera much, so I must find it a better home. New Chrome MP's sell for $4600, and used LN models sell at B&H for $3500. In this condition (and without extras), a browse of RFF and GetDPI reveals sales around $2800-$3000 over the past 2 years. The Artisan & Artist leather half case itself retails for $129 new, so this is a great deal on a camera that's essentially Like New!

ASKING PRICE FOR THE MP-CHROME, Accessories, and A&A Half Case - $2750 ($2700 + $50 to cover shipping). I will sell within the continental U.S. only (CONUS), and ship via expedited shipping.

I ONLY accept bank or personal checks, though personal checks will have to clear prior to shipping. NO Paypal, sorry.

Thanks for looking!

Ashwin

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Next, pic of the camera and case (lens and bag not included)

And the MP next to my M9 (also not for sale)

Finally, a pic of the half case and accompanying box

ashwinrao1

FYI, the baseplate still has the original plastic protector adhesive applied, and even that adhesive is in great condition ;)