The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad CFI 150/4 Sonnar

• Thread starter Jonathan Michael Johnson
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Michael Johnson

I've had this Sonnar 150/4 for 4 years now. I bought it new (receipt attached below) and used it on maybe 4 occasions.

Two weeks ago I sent it to Hasselblad Service in New Jersey for a CLA prior to posting it for sale. They sent the lens back without performing any service on it, stating "equipment checks out okay" (attached below as well). I've actually never cleaned it myself, and after looking at the glass, it's pristine - so I imagine they must have given the outer elements a once while it was there - nice folks.

No marks anywhere on the barrel, glass or mount. The sale includes caps, pouch, paperwork and box with original packing. It's pretty much a new lens - by KEH's ratings, it'd be "Like New" as it's in perfect condition and I'm including all the accessories.

I paid $1400 for it 4 years ago. While it'd be great to break even, I'll accept $1000 for it, after paypal fees.

EDIT: Also willing to accept trade for a Panasonic G1 + remainder in $.

I'm in Chicago and would prefer to ship to Continental US to keep it simple - insured UPS - I'll pay for shipping.

I haven't been too active in this forum, but I do have 100% positive feedback on ebay - and that's likely the next step if no one here is interested.

Please PM me with all inquiries. Thanks -

Last edited:

davids

I wanted to give Jonathan's sale a bump. He is a great guy to buy or sell with. I have seen this lens and it looks like a new lens.