The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Canon EF 85 mm f/1.2 L Mk II - MINT - $1550 shipped!

ashwinrao1

Hi all, if you are looking, you know this is a rocking deal. In order to fund an expensive purchase, I have to sell this lens fast, and it's priced to SELL ASAP. I am selling my lightly used, MINT condition Canon EF 85 mm f/1.2 L Mark II. The lens comes with its leather pouch, but no box. I am the original buyer, but seem to have misplaced all of my canon lens boxes during a move to my home 2 years ago. Lens has a UU 0601 date code. Glass and cosmetics are perfect.

Regardless,The lens is pristine in every way. The only wear at all is on the ES-79II detachable hood, and that is slight and typical for this lens. Lens comes with:

1. ES-79II Hood
2. Front and rear lens caps
3. Lens pouch
4. Canon thin cut UV Haze Filter (72 mm thread), which has been on the lens since the day I purchased it.

You will not find a better deal on the web (I just checked). It retails for $2,000 new. Price of $1,550 is firm and includes shipping anywhere in the CONUS. I only accept bank checks or personal checks (though these would have to clear first).

Thanks for looking.