The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R lens sale!

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Much as I know I am going to be kicking myself later for doing this, I have bills to pay so time to unload anything that is not making me money today. I have the following Leica R glass for sale, all of it in excellent working condition. Items without prices I am still trying to research. If you want one of them, shoot me off a reasonable offer and save me the research please :D chuck AT chuckjonesphotography.com.

Any of you who don't know me can ask around here for references, but just don't believe the lies! :ROTFL:

15mm f3.5 - Some wear showing - $1,900

21-35 Zoom - Mint - $1,800

35-70 f2.8 Elmarit Macro - Mint - with recent Leica CLA

180mm f2 - Mint - Caps & Pouch

280 f4 - Mint - $3,400

50mm f1.4 E-55 ROM latest version

100mm ASPH Macro - Mint - with Elpro -

28mm f2.8 ROM

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Sorry folks, but this is going to have to wait until I get back. I have a family issue with my mother down in Florida that has to take precedence. Email is possible, but likely not going to have internet access for a few days.

PSon

Chuck,
Take care your mom and when you get back I will help you as indicated in my email.
Best Regards,
-Son