The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica CL with 40 Summicron, great shape

stevem8

Selling a Leica CL I bought just to review. It comes with the 40 Summicron and is in overall great shape, even comes with an original leather case. Not a half case, but a pouch. Meter works perfect and was recently at DAG for a CLA.

Bought from collectible camera in Phx just to review it and still need to hang on to it for a week to finish a roll of film but if anyone wants to buy, let me know as I can ship in one week.

Its in good shape and the only flaw is cosmetic. On the right side top there is a dent and some scratches. Other than that its almost perfect.

You can see a video I made of it at my site, todays post. (site in sig)

Will sell for $650 for the camera, lens and case. Can take visa/MC using google checkout or check/MO. Credit Card adds 3% and shipping will be $15 flat for USPS Priority with deliv confirm.

Thanks!

Godfrey

That's one of the few film cameras that I'm tempted to want again. One of my all time favorites...

No need for it nowadays, but you woke my 'shiny thing' gene. LOL!