The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Lens Sale!

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Cleaning out the safe, and selling off the gear i don't presently use. Trying to price any without prices shown now, but open to any reasonable offers. I can't afford to give the stuff away, but I am not looking for the ultimate last buck possible either. My goal is to get this stuff sold! Will update later with asking prices as I find them.

Email me if interested with your offer: chuck AT chuckjonesphotography.com

Leica M - all in black.

21mm f2.8 - Mint have the shade, but no front cap or pouch S/N 3,363,xxx pre-asph

28mm f2.8 - Some wear showing, but everything works as it should. S/N 3,205,xxx - Caps & hood - $900

50mm f2 - Mint minus - S/N 3,471,xxx with caps

35mm f1.4 ASPH - Mint minus - S/N 3,906,xxx - Caps, shade, and pouch - $2,400

135 APO Telyt-M - Mint - S/N 3,910,xxx - Caps & pouch. Shade built in. - $1,600

90mm f2 ASPH - Mint minus - S/N 3,856,xxx - Caps & Pouch

Voightlander 15mm ASPH - Mint - caps, case, & finder

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Sorry folks, but this is going to have to wait until I get back. I have a family issue with my mother down in Florida that has to take precedence. Email is possible, but likely not going to have internet access for a few days.

Dale Allyn

Chuck,

Sorry to hear that you have an unexpected issue with your mother. Best wishes to you in dealing with it.

Dale