The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Digilux 2, Nikon lenses, filters

carl3

New here, but long time member on fredmiranda.com with perfect feedback (c3jh) and 100% feedback on ebay (only as buyer).

I do not use paypal; I take USPS money orders, cashiers checks, or personal checks. Checks clear before shipping unless I know you.

Leica Digilux 2 camera, box, manual on CD, lens cap, lens hood with cap, charger, battery, and strap. Also includes DC cable for battery charger to camera to power from AC. Does not include any software (originally came with Elements 2).

Camera is a good 9-9.5/10. LCD is clean and scratch free; has GGS glass cover. Lens is clean with no scratches; has had UV filter kept on it.

Extras include extra Leica battery, Leica 69mm-77mm step up ring, 77mm UV filter, and Leica leather carry case.

I am 2nd owner; first owner provided Leica invoice showing circuit board replaced (original owner says it was due to sensor problem).

$975 + shipping to CONUS/Canada.
----------------------------------------------------
These lenses are like new with very little usage. I can get pics if you really need them. If not as described, I take back less shipping.

Nikon 70-300 VR AF-S lens with caps, hood, soft pouch, padded case, box and papers, used twice, receipt, $450 shipped CONUS.

Nikon 35mm f2 AF-D lens with caps, rubber hood, no box or papers, padded case, $250 shipped CONUS.

Nikon 24-85mm f2.8-f4 AF lens with caps, hood, padded case, box and manual, transferable 3rd party warranty until July 2011, $425 shipped CONUS.

Nikon 180mm f2.8 AF, model before "D" version. There is some slight discoloration on the name plate only (barely noticeable). Glass is perfect with no dust particles inside. Lens is EXC+ to LN- by KEH ratings. Sale includes original box w/ matching serial number, Nikon CL-38 hard case (worn due to age), Nikon front & rear caps, $460 shipped CONUS.
------------------------------------------------------
Also have a few filters I no longer need. Add $5 shipping for each, except multiples; we will work that out. No boxes or cases unless specified. No problems with glass on any of these.

Nikon 72mm L37c UV, $35
Nikon 72mm L37c UV, $35
Hoya 72mm 1A, box, $20
B&W 67mm MRC UV, $40
Nikon 62mm NC, $25
B&W 58mm MRC UV, $40
Hoya 58mm circular polarizer, case, $20

carl3

Nikon 35mm sold.

Reduced prices on other Nikon:

70-300 vr - $425 shipped CONUS
24-85 - $385 " "
180 - $435 " "

carl3

entertain reasonable offers; this is not a fire sale, but I don't need this gear anymore. I can keep the Leica bag and include shipping in CONUS to reduce the D2 price. I am still under what they are going for on auction site. I have two, so thought I would let one go.