Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: NIKON D200

Post Thanks / Like

FS: NIKON D200

Okay. I might do better on local Craigs list with this one but i thought I'd put it here first.

The good: It's in great shape (mostly - that's coming in the bad). Battery is 100%. Sensor clean and straight. Recently shot a magazine cover with this camera. Just need to pay off the D3 otherwise would hang onto it for backup (I figure my M8 can always back me up if need be).

The bad: it took a spill a while back and cracked the magnesium case. Shows how strong they are built. Picked it up and worked just fine. Sensor sharp across the frame. Also has a bit of split plastic on the bottom near the card drawer. Could easily be glued (I've been putting a bit of tape over it to keep it from getting caught). I would only worry slightly about its weather imperviousness because of the crack - otherwise works perfectly. Honest.

Would be a great back up or starter dslr (esp for a teenager). Priced to sell at $675 or best offer. Seven day return policy (shipping at your cost). Oh, and I'll throw in a 2gb Sandisk Extreme III card to get you started.

My 100% ebay feedback is under user name "charlesphoto."

Paypal and I'll throw in domestic shipping (just not return if you decide you don't want).

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: NIKON D200

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: NIKON D200

sold (locally for $600 fyi)