The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 50 lux asph, 75 cron asph

wolverine

The M9 and 35 cron have sold. There has been interest in the two below but no sales yet.

50mm summilux asph coded silver. Excellent condition. Box and accessories. No issues that I can see with this lens. Purchased from a forum member a few months ago. $3,300

75 mm cron asph black not coded, no box or accessories. LN- minus at KEH a month ago when purchased. No issue that I can see. $2,300

All lenses have front and rear caps. These lenses do look and work great. Monza, an active member of these forums has seen the 50 lux this past week. He can say how good it looks.

I use paypal and will cover shipping and insurance in the USA. I prefer a USA transaction at this time. I will consider international if I get no bites in the next week. I will cover the paypal fee but if you are able to send payment without fee then great. Not sure how that works.

I have sold here, on fred miranda as franka373, foruthirdsforum as olypoly, and nikonians as phranc. Never one complaint and items ship as described. I will be posting on Fred Miranda, too. Email works best for me. Thanks, Frank