The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sunbounce screen pro silver/gold for free

Dustbak

I have this one left over. I use a lot of Sunbounce, especially lately. This is a very old screen. It has been in storage for a long time. It is sticky, I have put it through the laundry machine but it remains a bit sticky. No tears, the reflective material has been subdued to age and now both the silver as well as the gold give a much softer reflection.

I notice I never use it any more since I grab other screens before this one. I would hate to throw it away.

If there is anyone that wants it, I will more than happily send it to you as long as you pay the shipping costs (which are more than reasonable in the Netherlands to virtually anywhere in the world).

Contact me when interested.