The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: New Leica X1, grip, 2 batts, viewfinder, more

bradhusick

I decided to try the X1 as an addition to my collection and found that the single focal length of 36mm is not for me - I do most of my work at 50mm.

I am selling this flawless camera with 280 shutter actuations in the original boxes with everything, plus an extra genuine Leica battery and the Leica X1 grip (a must in my opinion), a genuine Leica M neck strap, a Giottos glass screen protector (in place) and the Nikon UR-E8 adapter ring and a 52mm lens cap that protects the lens in extended and retracted mode, plus a new Voigt 35mm black round viewfinder. I paid retail for all of this and will give the lucky buyer a break by selling the whole package for $2100 including shipping in CONUS. That saves you several hundred dollars. Paypal accepted. Everything is pristine, as you know from my prior sales.

If you have a Canon 7D with grip and batteries that you'd like to include in a trade, let me know. I need a backup DSLR body for some sports work.

-Brad

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Bummer, Brad. Was hoping you'd like it. For everyone out therer, Brad is a great seller, and keeps his gear pristine.

bradhusick

Thanks very much, Ashwin. I gave it the old college try.

Here's a $300 bonus for the buyer - I did not download Adobe Lightroom from the X1 package, so it's like getting another big discount. I will also drop my price to $2K flat and save you almost $500 off the piece-price. How's that for a back-to-school sale?

-Brad