The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 85L II, Voigtlander 50 f/1.5 Nok

rchisholm

I have a Canon 85mm f/1.2 L MkII up for sale. Purchased about a year ago from b&h.

The lens is gorgeous, 9/10 cosmetic, glass is 10/10.

It comes with the following:

- Rear Cap
- Front Cap
- Original Canon hood
- Pouch
- Original box and paperwork

I need $1600 net to me.

Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton, 8-9/10 cosmetic, 10/10 glass, very sharp wide open, LTM mount. $425 net to me. Comes with lens cap, lens hood, rear LTM screw cap.

Pics to follow!

rchisholm

I have a Canon 85mm f/1.2 L MkII up for sale. Purchased about a year ago from b&h.

The lens is gorgeous, 9+/10 cosmetic, glass is 10/10.

It comes with the following:

- Rear Cap
- Front Cap
- Original Canon hood
- Pouch
- Original box and paperwork
-Warrant, not filled out.

I need $1600 net to me.

Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton, 8-9/10 cosmetic, some brassing on barrel , 9+/10 glass, very sharp wide open, LTM mount saying 9+ cause there might be a tiny amount of internal dust. $425 net to me. Comes with lens cap, lens hood, rear LTM screw cap. Only selling because I am buying the 1.1 nokton.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE FLICKR PICS! of both lenses. You can see large photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52388273@N03/sets/72157624652917295/

Make sure you copy and paste entire link to make it work!

I would be interested in trade arrangements - Looking for a Voigtlander 35 1.2 nokton and a 50 1.1 nokton. Must be sharp wide open. Thanks -rob

rchisholm

I put some large pics in the FLICKR set of both the lens and photos I've taken with the lenses to show the performance.