The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (UK based) Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 lens for micro 4/3

G

gcogger

Mint condition Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 lens for micro 4/3. With original hood, caps and Panasonic soft case.

£480 + P&P at cost

Would prefer internet bank transfer, but Paypal is OK subject to negotiation :)
Will ship anywhere, but you pay the postage.
This is also advertised elsewhere.

I've just bought it as part of a kit with the GH1 camera, sold as "Like new" condition by Park Cameras (the ad is still showing on their site at time of posting). I only wanted the camera, but it's hard to find one without the lens, so I decided to buy the kit and sell the lens immediately.

I'm pretty new to this forum (and micro 4/3 in general!) but I've 100% feedback on ebay under the same name. I am also a long standing member (over 2000 posts) on the Canon photography forums , and have sold a few things there and on AVForums, again under the same user name.

To the photos - sorry about a little dust in places!

Last edited:
G

gcogger

Surely someone wants to at least make me an offer? The best UK price appears to be ~£690.

G

gcogger

Now for sale exclusively elsewhere. PM me for details if you're still interested!

G

gcogger

OK, last try - back on sale here at £440. Going to ebay on Sunday if not sold.