The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 85/1.4 D AF

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
This is the current version of one of nikon s best lenses in absolute mint condition. Its a USA model with the warranty paperwork intact . I am a sucker for the latest and greatest so I ordered the new model @ $1699.

This is a great lens and I am offering it here first at $875 net to me..or about 50% of the new one. A fair market price looks to be about $925 but I am looking to save the haggling by giving my best price (firm) up front.

This lens will appear new and I just ran it thru its paces a few weeks ago so I know its a good copy and focuses accurately.

It comes like a factory pack with the box,cards ,caps ,pouch .

I will work with the buyer on shipping and payment options . For now I want to keep this a CONUS only sale . Not open to trades ,free throw ins or discounts of any kind.

But I can ship tomorrow am and I have a pretty solid reputation for selling really perfect equipment. I want the buyer to be happy so if there is any issue I take care of it .

usathyan

Re: FS Nikon 85/1.5 D AF

I had never heard of a f1.5 lens on this model....are you sure this is not a f1.4 lens?

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Its packed and ready to go. One mistake the factory pack includes hood ,front and rear caps but no pouch. Box and paperwork from Nikon all original.