The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Phase 120 Macro ++

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
145mm Soft Focus lens SOLD

300mm f5.6 ULD. SOLD.

120 Macro is SOLD

Don Libby

Re: FS: Mamiya Glass, CHEAP

You're just about giving that 300 away! Had one and used it a lot.

Don

Who'd I sell that to? Either you or Bob :confused:

stephengilbert

"Someone needs to grab the 120 for sure."

Right. Then Jack can buy a 110 LS, and tell Guy about it, and then Guy will buy a 110, etc. Perhaps Capture Integration should buy it; no telling how many lenses they'll sell once the backlog is broken. :angel:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Right. Then Jack can buy a 110 LS, and tell Guy about it, and then Guy will buy a 110, etc. Perhaps Capture Integration should buy it; no telling how many lenses they'll sell once the backlog is broken. :angel:
Well, I bought the 110LS :thumbup:
-bob

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

I was about to become an "enabler" by taking the 120 D but I accidentally bought an Alpa which kind of killed that plan. ;)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Thanks guys. I uploaded some photos of the SF and 300

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

300 is sold. 145 SF and 120 macro still available.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Somebody please buy the 145 soft focus?

Here's a shot made with it. Softest setting at f5.6, so close to but not the softest look available from it:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

145 SF is SOLD. Still looking for any interest in the 120 macro!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

C'mon folks, a virtually brand new Phase 120 Macro D, a laser sharp copy, and nobody is interested at all? Anybody??

kdphotography

Pics of 120 macro uploaded
Even tongue-in-cheek...I think Stephen is right. CI should just buy back your 120mm and Guy's 150mm! :ROTFL:

Your selling the 120mm D is only slightly better than Guy selling the 150mm D to get the 110mm LS. At least you can drive down the road and use my 120mm D, but I'm not letting the 150mm D out of my sight! :D

The 120mm D is a fantastic lens to have...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I did, up top on the thread title, but forgot to edit the original post, sorry. Anyway so it's clear, the 120 is now SOLD, and so all 3 lenses are SOLD

Thanks to all,

Jack