The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica MP, WATE, 21/1.4, 35/1.4, 50/2 & 90/2.8

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
The prospect of a new MF technical camera system means that I have the following loved Leica M gear for sale:

Leica MP - chrome, absolutely perfect with all boxes, papers etc. This camera looks brand new. Also includes spare battery cover, Luigi black case & strap. - $2700

Leica chrome MP winder - unused and still in the box - $150

Sold: Leica 16-18-21/4 WATE with CV vari-finder - some brassing on the barrel but optically perfect. Boxes etc. I can also include a Milich filter adapter & UV/IR with the lens. - $3000

Sold: Leica 21/1.4 Summilux with Zeiss 21mm finder - mint condition, bought new with UV/protection filter, checked by DAG - $5300.

Sold: Leica 35/1.4 Summilux - 6 bit coded, mint condition, boxes etc. Checked and calibrated by DAG and a fabulous lens. - $3000

Leica 50/2 Summicron - 6 bit coded, brand new in box - literally unused - $1800

Sold: Leica 90/2.8 Elmarit-M - great lens, 6 bit coded, tiny cosmetic mark on hood (thank you Leica NJ :mad:), checked by DAG - $1000

Leica M8/M9 grip base, black - $150

CV Color-Skopar 35/2.5 P II M mount - with Leica UV/IR, hood. Well used and brassing on focus tab but a very nice sharp lens that I used with my spare M8 - $200

The 21/35/90 lenses were all checked by DAG when I had my M9 outfit calibrated and have been perfect.

Prices net to me. CONUS preferred.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonoslack

Re: FS: Leica MP, WATE, 21/1.4, 35/1.4, 50/2 & 90/2.8

Golly Graham
It'll cost you a lot to buy that lot back again when you realise that you still want it!

Leicadoc

No MF system in the world is worth gving up this sweet gear....

GrahamWelland

Alas the medium format digital bug has bitten me again. This is the second time around the block for me ... but a couple of landscape sessions had me on the first import into Capture One Pro. :D

WATE, 35 'lux and 90 Elmarit-M are sold already. Thanks folks!!

GrahamWelland

Golly Graham
It'll cost you a lot to buy that lot back again when you realise that you still want it!
Jono - yes, you know you're quite right. I still want it now! :cry:

I do see another M9/M10 in my future though for my travel camera of that I'm certain.

GrahamWelland

I've decided to keep a minimalist M outfit after all with the MP, MP winder, 50 'cron & 35 Skopar

Thank you everyone who PM'd for your interest but these are now WITHDRAWN

The M8 base is still available and is the same plate as described in my Leica M Accessory listing here.

Last edited: