The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Sony NEX5 black, both lenses, M-Adapter

retow

Am selling a mint Sony NEX5 kit with the 18-55mm lens plus the 16mm pancake lens (bought recently from Ritz and Sony Style US). I will include a m-mount adapter. Everything boxed and complete. US based buyers preferred. The net price is USD 750. Paypal payment required. Have a 100% positive feedback on e-bay.

retow

There is quite an interest in the NEX and when I took it out yesterday to shoot it and send the pictures to an interested forum member I realized to my surprise that there are quite a few blemishes/scratches along the lcd edges (see photo). I treat my gear with care and have not seen such signs of use after a short period of time with any other camera.
It goes without saying that this is no longer a "mint" NEX5. Other than for the screen, though, everything is in excellent condition. For those still interested, I reduce the price to USD 700, including the M-mount adapter.

Last edited: