The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: UK Canon 17-40L

Ben Rubinstein

Hi,

The call of the 16-35L rings in my ears (so does the 24L but let's not go there ).

Selling my 17-40L, Sharp, clean body and glass, hood with usual rub marks, have to check again for caps so don't count on them. I do have the box as well.

Camera came back from canon a few months back with a new mounting ring, new weatherproof seal and focus calibration. My assistant had managed to bend the outer mounting ring while putting it on his 5D, I've no idea whatsoever how he managed it! Anyway, all fixed and sorted by CPS.

Pics coming tomorrow, I'm out of town at present so my assistant is sorting it all out for me.

£475 paypalled and special delivery to you. Pickup for cash welcome, ask me for the appropriate discount.

Please email, PM or call me on 0161 740 5021

Ben Rubinstein

Just bought a nice 16-35L from Bob, cummon folks, take my 17-40L, reasonable offers welcome, how about I chuck in a couple of 8 gig Sandisk Ultra 30mb/s CF cards...

Ben Rubinstein

17-40L now £415(!) net to me. Boxed & mint condition, new lens mount, weather seal & Canon focus calibrated. Crazy price, you'd be crazy not to take it! If it doesn't go soon I'm putting it on ebay, I'll get the same there even after fees.