Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FS: Leica M 21mm Asph, black, Exc+

  1. #1
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1031

    FS: Leica M 21mm Asph, black, Exc+

    Title says it all. Near mint 21 Asph M lens, black. Includes case, caps and hood. Glass is pristine, no dust, oil or haze, focus and aperture are buttery smooth; outer barrel and plastic hood show only very light signs of use, no scratches or dings. Lens is laser sharp. Selling only because I ended up with two after a larger purchase. This lens is not coded, but I will include the proper Leica 55 IR-UV cut filter AND screw-in metal hood for and additional $100. (FWIW, the 21 Asph is one of my "must-have" M lenses along with the 28 Cron and 50 Pre-Lux -- I can do 95% of all my M work with those 3 lenses. Add the CV 12 and any 90 to cover the other 5% )

    Asking $2400 OBO. PM or email me at jbflesher-at-msn-dot-com if interested.
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  2. #2
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1031

    Re: FS: Leica M 21mm Asph, black, Exc+

    $2300?
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  3. #3
    Subscriber Member mwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    74

    Re: FS: Leica M 21mm Asph, black, Exc+

    Your Killing me!!!...thats a great deal on a great lens...I paid much more a few months ago....
    Mike

    website under construction

  4. #4
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1031

    Re: FS: Leica M 21mm Asph, black, Exc+

    SOLD!
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  5. #5
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: FS: Leica M 21mm Asph, black, Exc+

    Now you can buy me a beer. LOL Congrats my friend
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •