The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EOS 1VHS (it's a film camera)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Okay, all kidding aside it is a great film camera! The last state-of-the-art film camera Canon produced, basically the first in the series of the "! Series" pro style bodies (Looks just like 1DsIII, etc). Very fast framerates, I think 9 FPS with film. If you need more info, just Google. This one is in excellent shape, focuses accurately, meters spot on and has both grips and all the accessories.

Asking $550 shipped and paypald US

Additionally, I have a very good copy of the Canon 50mm f1.4 USM lens. I'll include this with the camera for $245 or sell it separately for $295 shipped and paypald.

PS: Will consider in trade a Mamiya AFD1, 2 or 3 body.

Thanks,

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Pics of the camera, grip and lens added. C'mon folks, surely one of you wants one of the best film bodies ever made?

Vlad

I can attest to the fact that it's a tremendous camera. The built is solid enough that it will outlive us all in a post-apocalyptic world, I promise you that.

Leicadoc

I HAD to find this after you sold it, Jack...
Overwhelming feeling of nausea....
Not meant to be...