The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Get ready for your Pentax 645D

Terry

For anyone thinking about the Pentax 645D system finding lenses isn't so easy. I bought this thinking I would head down the Pentax path but haven't gone that direction.

Excellent condition Pentax 80-160mm f4.5

$800 includes shipping and paypal in the US. Outside the US we can discuss shipping costs.

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Get ready for your Pentax 645D

WOWSERS! That is THE lens for the P645 and tough to find -- and Terry forgot to mention it is AF!!!

fotophil

Hi Terry:

Is your 80 - 160 AF Pentax lens still available?

Thanks
Phil Lindsay

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Hello,

Has this lens been sold?

Thank you,

Matt

bensonga

It's become very hard to find any of the Pentax 645 AF lenses on the used market. I have the manual focus 80-160 and it's a terrific lens....it practically lives on my 645NII.

Gary

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Finally! I got my Pentax 645 to Canon EOS adapter and I can happily report that this lens is wonderfully sharp out to the limits of a 36x24mm sensor.:)

I'm not surprised by the sharpness of the primes, but for a zoom, I'm really impressed.

Thank you Terry!

Matt