The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two Stellar Pannyleica lenses for 4/3 or M4/3

Terry

I just have too much gear right now. Might regret doing this.....

Prices include paypal and US shipping.

25mm f1.4 Summilux - Outstanding lens in perfect condition. $800

SOLD: 14-150mm f3.5-f5.6 - Noticeably sharper on m4/3 than the 14-140. Image stabilized - big benefit for Oly users interested in video $1000

Both have the ability to be used with manual aperture ring. Also both lens have a focus distance scale something not present on the m4/3 system (benefit to Panny users not Oly).

Note both of these lenses will AF on ALL m4/3 cameras (Panny and Oly).

Boxes and all contents included with both of these lenses. Will take pix later today.

I also have a spare Panasonic branded 4/3 to m4/3 adapter for $100 if you buy a lens (first come first served on this deal).

Last edited:

Diane B

Gotcha' LOL. I thought probably there was a bit of that since I couldn't imagine that you hadn't picked it up today. Plus---arumph-- the M9 didn't exactly compute.