The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Garry Winogrand 1964

neils

I bought this book new when it came out. I have taken off the plastic, cause I kinda wanted to look at the photos. Wonderful book. It has been on a shelf with other books since 2002? From time to time I look at it. We should all go back to Tri-X!

The book itself is perfect. The binding is like a new book. The white dust jacket shows some yellowing, very light but there on the edges. So the dust jacket and only the edges make it not a "10"

Price? Do what I did. Look on eBay at current copies for sale, (one), and completed listings. If you're interested get in touch with me. We'll come to an agreement.

Contact neilsphoto at yahoo.com

JimCollum

i have a few of his books..it was surprising to find out how much they're selling for now.. i had no idea they'd gone up so much in price