The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT printing and drum scanning for Ball head and CF Tripod or either

Hello,

I would like to trade professional services for a nice ball head and a good CF Gitzo tripod. My tripods and heads are quite old studio variants and not suited to me lugging them out into the SW, where I am heading in June. I own ej arts, inc. a small specialty printing studio and would like to trade drum scans and fine printing for a nice used setup. I only ask that it be in good shape not totally abused. Name how many drum scans or how many prints at what size you want for your gear and of course tell me what that is. We print as wide as 44" across on an Epson 9880 using Hahnemuhle papers. I have my own custom manufactured inkset that delivers superior color and density than K3. I teach Digital Imaging and Fine Digital Printing at RIT. I have printed for Jerry Uelsmann and for the George Eastman House amongst others just to give reference to my skills.

Thanks,
John

[email protected]
585-271-3533