The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 14-140mm $530

Sparky16

Up for sale is my Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/630572-REG/Panasonic_H_VS014140_Lumix_G_Vario_HD.html

This lens takes excellent quality photos, is in EX condition with no visible sign of us. But it is as part of a GH-1 kit, it only comes with caps and pouch.

I priced to move this lens @ $530 net to me, I'll pay shipping via 2-3 day USPS priority mail to CONUS with delivery confirmation.

Reason for sale? I just bought a PanaLeica 14-150mm(thanks Terry!), this lens has to go.

I can take some photos of the lens if needed, please PM me with your email address.
Thanks!

brianb032

Friendly bump. Have you tried posting it on DVXuser forums? I'm sure there are plenty of GH1 body-only owners that would pick it up in a heartbeat for $500.