The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus Zuiko OM 21/3.5 Japan and other lens

aleksanderpolo

For sale is the Olympus Zuiko OM 21/3.5 "Japan" multi-coated lens with front and rear cap.

The lens is in good condition. There is no scratch, no fungus, etc. There might be a few dust particles, but nothing that will affect picture quality. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly as expected. There is no oil on the aperture blade. This lens is tiny and a wonder.

Cosmetically, the body show moderate signs of use and some paint loss, especially on the aperture control ring as you can see on the picture. But nothing that will affect its function or ergonomics.

I will ship USPS priority with insurance and delivery signature to paypal confirmed address in Continental US only. $399 shipped or best offer, buyer pay 3% paypal fee if applicable.

Pictures can be seen at my album here:

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/aleksanderpolo/album/202326

By the way, all the lens on my ipernity account are for sale, some of them I have already placed them on ebay under my name aleksanderpolo. If purchase outside of ebay, I will be able to pass some of the saving of ebay fee to you. If you see any other lens that you want but not on ebay yet, just shoot me a pm with your offer.

Thanks for your patience in reading this.