The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Wide Angle Tri-Elmar with Finder

peterm1

I brought this lens a few months ago from Mike Hatam here on the forum, and haven't used it once (I have been shooting mainly with my Nikon and would like to raise funds for some Nikon glass). Here is what Mike said about the lens and it's in the identical condition in which he sold it to me since it has sat in a box:

"Leica 16-18-21 WATE (black, 6-bit coded)
Serial number: 4008180
Included: original box, external finder, square hood, caps, all cases, documents, etc.

This lens is in excellent condition, no marks, scratches, haze, etc. Virtually no signs of use."

I am selling it for the same price: $3400 net to me. I will ship it to the Continental US only. I can accept a money order, check (will ship when it clears) or Paypal if you cover the fee.

Thanks,

Peter

peterm1

Ok, nobody has actually paid for this after saying they want it yet, so I am going to put it on eBay this afternoon, where the last WATE sold for $3900 two days ago! Last chance for a great copy of this lens at a great price ($3400 net to me or $3520 including Paypal and shipping fees)!!