The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar M Lens Copal #0

shlomi

Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar M Lens w/ Copal #0 Shutter
Mfr # 03-013287
This lens was bought from B&H at 8/10/10 for a test (invoice can be produced on request).
It was used only a couple of times for testing.
$1500.

shlomi

The Novoflex bellows is not included in the price of the lens.

It comes with Mamiya camera mount and copal 0 lens mount, but you can get a mount for any other camera or lens from Novoflex.

The Novoflex is for $500 including front and rear mounts.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Question,: What is the shortest lens you could mount on the Nova bellows and still retain infinity focus on the Mamiya?

shlomi

I didn't check that.

However there are two versions on the copal 0 mount.
The recessed version brings the lens pretty close to the plane, so I assume it also reaches infinity, but it's too small for a regular copal 0 shutter - it will fit press shutter.

I used a flat adapter which I believe does not go to infinity but fits all lenses.

topgreat

Novoflex recommends 100mm for M645 and 150mm for Hassy 6x6, but I am not so sure if it can focus at infinity.