The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 20mm

brianb032

Up for sale is a Panasonic 20mm m43 lens. Sorry about the lack of pictures, but I'll post some as soon as my kit-zoom comes in.

Price
-$335 shipped in the CONUS via PayPal

Condition
-clean with no bumps or scuffs on the body
-optical quality is excellent

What's Included?
-the Panasonic 20mm lens itself
-original box and receipt
-front lens cap
-It's missing a rear lens cap at the moment since it's pretty much glued on my GH1, but I just ordered another from B&H as of 9/1/2010, so it should be here by Friday or Saturday at the latest.

Reason for selling
-I really hate to sell it for now, but I'm studying abroad this semester, so I need all the little pennies I can pick up. I actually plan on re-buying the lens when I get back and have enough funds left over. For now, I gotta' live with a kit-zoom and old fast primes. (bleh . . .)

Reputation and Safety
-I've sold thousands of dollars worth of stuff on Amazon and forums, so if you need any feedback you can glance at my amazon feedback or check my track record on the forums.
Amazon Store Feedback

Jeremy

I have a Like New Panasonic GF-1 you could pair with this lens. I have the camera already listed for sale here for $415 shipped, but I'd drop the price on my body to $360 shipped in the CONUS via PayPal if you also buy Brian's lens. As a fellow student I know the rush for pennies.

brianb032

Bump and the price is dropped to $316 shipped. Oh, and I have a rear lens cap and the original lumix lens bag also.

Last edited: