The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Used Leica D-Lux 4 Package

S

saladin

Please see full listing @ Craigslist

- I will include a Class 6 8gb SD Card if sold at asking price.

----------

$900 obo
I am selling my trustworthy D-Lux 4 with all accessories, including

- 1 Leica D-Lux 4 camera with all original accessories, charger, manual and documents in its original box
- 1 USB SD Card Reader (I do not have the USB Cable) - 1 Leica Black Leather case in its original box - Like new
- 1 Lensmate extension tube (46mm)
- 1 Lumix DMW-LPL46 Polarizer Filter
- 1 Lumix wide Conversion Lens DMW-LW46 in its original box: provides an 18mm FOV (in 35mm terms). It has dust speck sized marks (image 11) that don't interfere picture quality
- 3 batteries: 2 original Leica Battery w/ original boxes + 1 Generic battery
- 1 Ricoh LC-1 lens cap: very functional. No need to uncover your lens anymore. As soon as your turn the camera on, you are ready to shoot. I've modified it to make sure it does not interfere in the picture nor vignette.
- Camera body and LCD are covered by Zagg's Invisible Shield to protect them against scrathes
- 1 black Lensmate hotshoe cover
- 1 unused and unregistered copy of CaptureOne 4 RAW processing software (the best RAW for Leica D-Lux 4)
- Blank warranty card

As you can see in the picture, are some usage marks in the camera body (top front left corner, top right corner and in the bottom - images 5 and 6), but NONE in the lens or the LCD as you can see in the pictures. After covering the camera with Zagg's Invisible Shield, I did not have any other marks.