The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 18mm Distagon f4 and 18mm Voigtlander finder - mint and coded

Don Hutton

Up for sale - mint condition black 18mm ZM Distagon. The lens is in perfect condition, as is the hood. It's an excellent example - extremely sharp and everything and more you could want in a super wide. It is FANTASTIC on the M9 and M8. I send the lens to DAG to have the flange 6-bit coded - so it's also properly six-bit coded. I'm also including a mint Voigtlander 18mm finder - yes they did make an effective 18mm finder - it's the RD finder they made for 12mm on the Epson RD1 (1.5X crop factor=18mm!!) - accurate and compact with excellent optics. These are discontinued now so quite rare. The last new one's I saw sold for $200 new - this is in perfect condition. $1100 including lower 48 shipping. Paypal at cost; eCheck or "gift" option OK. I'll ship anywhere at cost.