The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Two pocket shooters...

sa124m

I need to sell these cameras unfortunately. I need to raise funds for school projects. First up is my dear leica iid which was converted from a leica i. It works well and is really smooth at all shutter speeds. It comes with a original nickel plated elmar lens which is in remakable shape for its age. Has no fungus or haze or scratches. This lens is very sharp and has plenty of that nice old Leica glow. It works well on film and digital and will collapse to the size of a body cap on a mp or m9. Great for guerrilla photography.
I am asking $375 Net for the setup. Includes camera, lens and leica metal cap.

Next up I have a Yashica T3 with the waist level finder. This is just like the ever popular T4 super except it has a faster f2.8 carl zeiss T* Tessar lens and a bigger waist level finder window. Not only that but I am only asking $120 for it compared to the T4 super which goes for about 2times that .

I also have the following filters for sale.
Leica 46mm UVa in box EX in box- $50
Leica 55mm UV/IR no box but EX++ $70