The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mint Canon FD 85/1.2 SSC Aspherical

Recently, I was looking to obtain the FD Asph holy trinity, but now my priority has changed. I decide to keep the 55/1.2 to use, and sell the 85/1.2 (a bit too long on my E-PL1).

This is a mint copy of this lens. These are going around $900ish for much worse condition. Optically, the lens is clean and clear. Mechanically, it's in perfect condition. Cosmetically, slight (really slight) brassing on the aperture ring. It comes with both original lens caps (front metal lens cap is rare). I also include a screw-in hood with hood cap.

I'm asking $720 shipped + Paypalled Gift (or +3%)

I forgot to mention but this lens is the only Canon 85/1.2 with 9 aperture blades, and the only one with hand-ground Aspheric element (if that is your things). That's why it goes for a bit higher compared to the FD L version, since some would say it's better in resolution and CA control.

Some of my recent images: (minor PP)

All at f/1.2 wide open taken on E-PL1