The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: LNIB- Ricoh GR Digital (MINT!)

WTS: MINT, Ricoh GR Digital ( 350USD+Shipping fees+ PayPal fees).

I would like to sell a Like NEW in a box, MINT Ricoh GRD, that is in immaculate condition, almost pristine. It was new old stock bought from my local camera shop not too long ago. Everything works as it should, screen protector has been applied to the LCD screen since its Day 1.It has been sitting in my dry cabinet after purchase, as I tend to shoot more film now.

Virtually in like NEW condition, this first generation GR is especially appealing for Black and White work. It has amazing tones and its black and white shots looks better than my those of my friend's GRD III. If you have seen some of the great pictures taken with these cameras by other forum members you already know they're something special.

The package being sold comes with the 1x Ricoh GC-1 soft leather case, 2 pieces of 2GB SD cards, 2 color rings (red/blue) that can be screwed on the front of the camera, battery charger, 1 battery and other accessories that you would find in the boxed set. For the sake of full disclosure: A corner of the cardboard sleeve for the box is slightly torn at the corner, but i don't think it will affect the camera otherwise.

A small, compact, ergonomic and discreet camera's that ergonomic and a joy to use.

Asking for 350 USD+ Shipping fees +3% paypal fees. PayPal payment only

Its my first time selling here, but you can check my feedback on eBay under the ID: dacookieman1985. Looking for an honest deal here, do PM or email me at: [email protected] if you have questions! Thanks.

Pictures of the item for sale:

Do not be alarmed by the white lining around the edges of the LCD screen, its actually air pockets from the LCD screen protector film.