Site Sponsors

Thread: Tamron MF 300mm 2.8 SP LD lens

Post Thanks / Like

Tamron MF 300mm 2.8 SP LD lens

This lens is in great shape, even the case and box look near new. No issues with glass, focus is smooth. Comes with 1.4x and 2.0x teleconverters (2x is the 01). lens caps, hood and hood cap. 2 filter drawers, one with UV and one with polarizer, takes easily available 43mm filters. I have several adapters, choose between canon, rollei, and Olympus. This lens has great color and amazing sharpness. The large aperture gives great bokeh and razor thin dof if desired.
    $750.00.
    I am new to getdpi but have excellent references on the auction site under rfnancar and RFF as nanthor.
    Last edited by nanthor; 8th March 2013 at 15:24.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tamron MF 300mm 2.8 SP LD lens

New price on this lens set, $690.00. Hope that gets this sold. Thanks, Bob.

carsonbm

Is the Olympus adapter for a 4/3 lens?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I would doubt it, it is an older adapter for a manual lens and would fit the OM cameras, not sure if that is the same mount, but I'm sure the adapter you need is available, and this would be a 600mm, 840mm and 1200mm (in 35mm conversion terms) with a 4/3 body, you would definitely need a tripod!! But the pictures would still be fantastic and with the 2.8 aperture the control of background, second to none. I've had this for sale too long now and dropping the price to $650.00. Thank you, Bob in Michigan.

carsonbm

Hi

I am going to see if I can get a 4/3 adapter, I will get back to you.