The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 3 VC: 35/2.5, 75/2.5, 90/3.5 APO

benroy

Subscriber Member
FS: 3 Voigtlander lenses in LNIB condition, with front, rear caps, lens hoods, and original boxes...all provided with LTM>BM adapters.

FS: Voigtlander 35/2.5 Color Skopar...no cosmetic, mechanical, or optical issues. Small, sharp, easy to handle and focus. I am the original owner. $250.00 including PayPal and CONUS shipping.

FS: Voigtlander 75/2.5 Color Heliar. Greatly underrated lens...very sharp...no cosmetic, mechanical or optical issues. I am the original owner. $275.00 including PayPal and CONUS shipping.

FS: Voigtlander 90/3.5 APO-Lanthar. Another greatly underrated lens...very sharp...no cosmetic, mechanical or optical issues. I am not the original owner.
$300.00 including PayPal and CONUS shipping.

Last edited:

benroy

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: 35/2.5 CV Color Skopar

Price reduced to $230.00 including PayPal and CONUS shipping.