The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mint Black M8

kebebe

Leica Black M8 with box and everything came with when new. Have latest firmware and no issues with mechanical or cosmetic. Camera was checked over by Steve Camera and Rangefinder is spot on ( please see test shot ).
I cannot afford both M8 and M9 even though M8 has some advantages such as moire and auto white balance. The only difference between the two are:
1.33 crop factor
UV/IR issues (fixed by filter)
Low light performance above 800 ISO
6 bit coding
Anodized finish vs painted M9 less durable.

$2100 plus paypal and shiping to CONUS.

Photos will be emailed for serious buyer.:salute:

Last edited:

kebebe

6625 last picture I took. Here are pictures I took weeks ago. I will try to take some close-ups.

Thks

kebebe

I guess the pix did not upload. did I do something wrong? Well I can email the pix if you PM your email address.

kebebe

Thanks Charles. I just don't know how to delete the ad. I am glad you like the camera. My M9 has issues as well such as Moire that the M8 with the AA filter mostly eliminate.

The only thing I wish Leica M can have is focus confirmation like the ones on DSLR for my old eyes.

Kebebe:salute: