The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black 50mm e43 summilux

sa124m

I now am selling my 50mm Summilux unfortunately. It was Just CLA'd by DAG. It has a dent in the filter ring but still accepts filters. It has some light cleaning marks on the front element and some kind of marks left by some light fungus. It am mentioning these things to be safe but they in no way affect the image quality. DAG cleaned internal elements and clean aperture blades. This repair is gauranteed for the next 6 months. ALso included is the Leica lens hood for this lens which is a 100 dollar value itself. The lens rear element is flawless. Lens takes great photos. Asking $1000 SHipped in the US.

nanthor

Great price. When DAG does a lens, you can bet it will take some great pics afterwards, he collimates when putting back together and any lens I've had that he touched was a beauty.

sa124m

I am also open to trades for leica M lenses. 24mm and wider. I would love to get a super angulon trade going.
Also I would be willing to sell the lens and hood separately if anyone is interested in the summilux for 900 and the hood for 100.