Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Panasonic GF-1 with 20mm f1.7, Voigtlander 40mm finder and extras - mint

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD: Panasonic GF-1 with 20mm f1.7, Voigtlander 40mm finder and extras - mint

Camera has about 300 shutter actuations - it is in mint condition in every way. Fitted with a Giottos Schott glass cover since new. Also has a rubber lenshood, cap and the very nice matched Voigtlander 40mm finder. Includes strap, charger (a newer generic one - the panasonic one is in a hotel in Charleston). Optics and functionality are perfect. I was going to apply the new firmware hack for 1080P video on this, but prefer the moveable screen of my GH1 for video. I will also include a Kirk photo L-plate for the camera. No boxes etc - just the what is described... $620 including insured lower 48 shipping and Paypal is a screaming deal, but I really like my X1 and can't see myself using this for stills.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Panasonic GF-1 with 20mm f1.7, Voigtlander 40mm finder and extras - mint

PM sent.
    While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see. - Dorothea Lange

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Panasonic GF-1 with 20mm f1.7, Voigtlander 40mm finder and extras - mint

SOLD!

Post Thanks / Like

payment sent