The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Lenses - 85mm f1.4, 60 micro AFS and 17-35mm

Don Hutton

Thinning out my Nikon lenses:

1. Nikon 85mm AF f1.4D - US model in immaculate condition - not a mark of any sort anywhere. Includes HN-31 hood, original caps, box, packaging and papers (unfilled). $999 including insured shipping (lower 48 - more elsewhere).

2. Nikon 17-35mm - US model in immaculate condition - flawless in every way. Includes hood, original caps, box, leather(?) Nikon case with strap, Packaging and papers (unfilled). $1299 including insured shipping (lower 48 - more elsewhere).

3. Nikon 60mm micro f2.8 AFS (i.e. the new one) - US model - flawless in every way. Includes hood and original caps - I cannot locate the box and papers... $440 including insured shipping (lower 48 - more elsewhere).

Regular Paypal at cost; eCheck or "money owed" at no cost. USPS money orders fine too.

Last edited: