The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Black M8

davids

M8 with all of the original boxes, and everything that came with the camera. Camera is in excellent or excellent + condition. Purchased in December 08. Giotto screen on since it was purchased and bottom plastic still on. Focus is perfect on the Noctilux and 75 lux. I have to pay for the M9 and some other things (thanks Kurt)! $2,100 plus shipping, insurance and paypal.

edwin_sn

im interested, what series in the serial number is this? i'm currently using 319xxx and planning to replace it with a newer one.

edwin_sn

@Hiromu, none really, its just that somebody is interested in my camera and i dont want to let go of it if i cant get similar or a newer release.

@Davids, thanks... PM sent for my offer :)