The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: My Leica & CV RF gear for your Canon EOS gear

hunghang

I probably will not have much time for film stuff from now onwards, so am looking at going back to digital for the majority of my photos.

I have the following on offer:

Either: Leica M6 Titanium or M4-P (I'll keep ONE, along with a 35mm lens).

The following lenses:

CV: 15mm LTM w/finder, 28mm LTM f3.5, 35mm LTM f2.5, 50mm LTM f2.5

Leica: 35mm Summicron F2 ASPH, 90mm F2.8 Thin TE

I am looking at getting rid of all of the above, except for one body and one 35mm (either the CV or Cron). Everything else can go.

I would prefer to arrange for large kit trades rather than selling individual items (for now). This list will be replaced with a For Sale listing in a couple of weeks if no trades are found.

All gear in excellent condition, some even near new. I also have a fair bit of adapters and filters also - please remind me if you are interested.

Looking for, either a Canon EOS 7D, 5D Mk2 or Canon EF L lenses (any L lens would be considered).

Located in Australia, but willing to deal with overseas counterparts.

Pictures can be provided upon request.

Best to email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Hung