The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

m43 14-42 + OM 50/1.8 MIJ

dixeyk

14-42 Kit lens
Never used. It came with my EPL-1. I have been using my legacy MF lenses and I haven't even snapped a shot with the kit lens. Comes with front and rear caps.
$90 delivered CONUS

OM 50/1.8 "Made in Japan" version. Very clean. Terrific lens. The MIJ version is the sharpest of the OM 50's. Comes with front and rear caps and filter. I like the lens quite a lot but I have an overabundance of fast 50's and it just isn't getting a lot of use. I would rather see it used than sit in my camera bag.
$35 shipped CONUS

PayPal is preferred, I am open to trades as well. I don't have a lot of feedback here on this forum but you can check out my feedback on eBay (twobaglimit) or fourthirdsphoto (cyclops).