The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: e-30, 12-60mm, fl-36r (US)

tempuraki

I bought an E-30 to try it out, really loved it, but ultimately I feel the e620 is good enough for me. That, and we need new washer and dryer for the basement project. So here they are:

E-30 body - $600
~11000 shutter count. works perfectly, very good cosmetically, some very light scratches on LCD due to normal wear. Comes with original battery, charger, usb cord, generic body cap, and a Sandisk UltraII 1GB CF.

12-60mm - $620 alone, $570 if you buy it with the e30.
works perfectly, no scratch on glass, body is clean. comes with hood, front and rear cap, and the pouch (not pictured) for it. I already have one so this has to go. I got the e30 mainly because I thought 12-60mm is a bit front heavy on the e620, and I was not disappointed. e30 and 12-60mm are perfect together, but alas, clean clothes are more important.

Here's a picture of my other 12-60mm taken using this 12-60mm on the e-30:

Another picture taken with the combo:

FL-36R - $75 alone, $50 if you buy it with the e30.
here's the catch, part of the hot shoe connector tab is snapped off, and it's missing the sliding reflector. The flash still can easily secure to a body and works great, moreover this can be used remotely (the first pic of e30 is taken w/ help from this, triggered remotely from the left) so you don't really even need to hook it up to the body.

I will give priority to bundle buyers.

All prices include shipping in the CONUS and fees. I can ship to elsewhere if you want to pay for shipping. I also prefer dealing locally in NYC, and I will gladly give additional discount for local deals.

I accept Paypal or Amazon payment or cash. PM me if interested.