The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-ASPH E46

khc1013

Selling my Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-ASPH E46. Have been searching for this lens forever. Finally found it in condition 9 at camera west a few months ago. I only shot a text roll with it. Few weeks after I got a noct from my uncle when I went home to visit. Since then, the 50lux has been sitting in my drawer. I need money to fund another project. I have tried all the other ways to raise money, but am still short. I am hating myself to let it go. I know I will be looking for one again. But here it is.

Some brassings on focus and aperture rings. A few spots of ting paint loss. Mechanically and optically perfect.

Asking for $1800 shipped. Paypal gift option or add 3%. CONUSA only.

Will post pics tonight or tomorrow.

khc1013

Photos are up. These are the two shots show the brassing and paint loss the most. Sorry that I don't have marco lens. Let me know if you want more detailed photos.

khc1013

Some people are asking if this is the slide hood version. Yes, this is the built-in slide hood version. It takes E46 filter.

and here are some better photos in general and also to show the rub marks/brassings.

Last edited:

khc1013

bump

price drop $1750 with the same terms.

I have brought and sold here and at rff for a few times.
and 100% feedback on the evil auction site. ID: kwan1013