The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: 90mm Apo-summicron M 6 Bit IR/UV Filter

sa124m

Just got this lens. As much as I love it i work better with wider lenses so I am looking to sell this and get a 21mm Asph or a Super Angulon Plus some cash. If anyone has one they want to trade please let me know.
The lens has no marks on it anywhere and comes in original box with case and packaging and is 6bit coded. I will also include the Leica IRUV filter which has always been on it. I will post pictures eventually. But I can tell you this lens is in Demo condition or LN. FOcus is right on my M9. ANy questions feel free. I am asking $2550 Shipped in the US. Please add extra for paypal or use personal payment. Thanks to all.

sa124m

Here are some quick snaps of the lens mounted on my ol trusty mp. MP not included in sale but boxes, instructions, caps and case all not in my bag right now.