The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 (NEW)

A

antifire

Hello. I bought a Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 off Amazon two weeks ago and used it once. It is in perfect condition. I would have just returned it but Amazon charges a 20% minimum restocking fee for opened items. This lens comes with the original box, hood, lens cap, manual, etc (everything). I am looking for $800, which includes shipping (for US only).

cookedart

Since when? I've returned a lens I sent into the manufacturer to try to fix that didn't work to my liking...they didn't fix the problem so I sent it back to amazon. They even returned the shipping fee.

A

antifire

Since Monday, at least, when I called them about the return. They said the item would be restocked with a minimum 20% and maximum 50% fee. I opened the bag to the instruction manual, took like 10 shots, and that was it. Grrr...