Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Zeiss ZM 50/f2.0 Planar

MEB

FS: Zeiss ZM 50/f2.0 Planar

For Sale: Zeiss ZM 50mm f/2.0 Planar with proper Zeiss hood (an $80 accessory). I have owned the lens for about 1 year and it is in perfect, near mint condition. Beautiful rendering on M8 or M9. IMHO better than the Leica 50 cron for more than double the price. I'm selling because I finally got the 50 Summilux that I have been waiting for. $600 plus shipping and insurance. Payment via PayPal only please. Sale to USA only please. [I have sold overseas before and it is too much hassle.] If any questions please see my eBay feedback under the name Markaag. For further info contact at:
    [email protected]

MEB

Re: FS: Zeiss ZM 50/f2.0 Planar **SOLD**

This lens has been sold. Thank you for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by MEB View Post
    For Sale: Zeiss ZM 50mm f/2.0 Planar with proper Zeiss hood (an $80 accessory). I have owned the lens for about 1 year and it is in perfect, near mint condition. Beautiful rendering on M8 or M9. IMHO better than the Leica 50 cron for more than double the price. I'm selling because I finally got the 50 Summilux that I have been waiting for. $600 plus shipping and insurance. Payment via PayPal only please. Sale to USA only please. [I have sold overseas before and it is too much hassle.] If any questions please see my eBay feedback under the name Markaag. For further info contact at:
    [email protected]