The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 25mm Biogon ZM

Ron M

Zeiss 25mm Biogon f/2.8 ZM lens with box, instructions, front and rear Zeiss caps. This is the newer version of the lens that will bring up the 28mm frame lines on the Leica M8 series. The lens is very sharp, and not very subject to flaring. I have had excellent results with the lens. The glass and body look like new; no marks rubs, etc. Included is the correct Zeiss lens hood, in its box. It is not scratched or dented, and also looks line new. $975.00 + shipping from NY.

I also have a Leitz black ring 46mm UV/IR filter available for this lens, for an additional $80.00

I have a black body M8.2 up for sale also, and I am willing to do a package deal for all.

Last edited: