The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic ZS3 (Blue)

dixeyk

It is in GREAT shape. 12x IS zoom, 10mp and AVCHD Lite video. It's very pocketable and a great carry around camera In truth this camera often produces images that rival my other cameras however, since I got my EPL-1 it sits on the shelf. I am downsizing and I realize that this cool little camera is just sitting around doing nothing so I'd rather it get some use. The body is in great shape. The only cosmetic issue is a tiny (and I do mean TINY) scratch on the upper right corner of the LCD. It's located where the little UI icons are on the LCD so you never notice it during use. I'm including a 4GB SD card with it. Comes with box, manuals, cables and software (never opened) and original sales receipt from Amazon.com (I'm the second owner). I have probably shot less than a hundred shots with it. I'll also throw in a BRAND NEW Coolanyards wrist strap in matching blue.

$175 shipped CONUS
PayPal preferred. PM me for photo

Terry

Great camera to keep in the bag....a friend of mine has mine and I keep thinking I need to retrieve it.

dixeyk

How about $160 shipped? I'm motivated so I'm willing to drop it a bit. Not too much however because it has terrific image quality and I wouldn't be too disappointed to keep it.